RE: <EMBED> tag not supported in IE

Hello Rakesh,

there is no <embed/> element in HTML. <embed/> is a netscape invention. The
official tag for the implementation you are looking for is <object/>, which
<embed/> and <applet/>, similar to the output of HTMLConverter from SUN, is
best to make Java applets work with all browsers that have Java support.

Greetings

Christian Hujer