Proxy Authentication

From: Ajay <ajayb@mspl.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:16:26 +0530
To: www-html@w3.org
I m writing a client to authenticate a proxy  these r the headers

Server response :-

HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy authentication required

Proxy-Authenticate: Basic realm="www.yahoo.com"

Client Response  :-

GET http://www.yahoo.com/ HTTP/1.0

Accept: */*

Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate

Host: www.yahoo.com

Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

Proxy-Authorization: Basic bWFpbHNjYW46bWFpbHNjYW4=              but it is giving a response : 407 Access  denied

Can any one tell me where it is going wrong ,the password is correct

MicroWorld Software Services Pvt Ltd (MSSPL)
Web :       http://www.mspl.net
E-Mail :    sales@mspl.net

MailScan  : Content Security for your EMail Servers and Gateways
eScan     : Content Security for your Workstations and File-Servers