Re: Indicating browser support for XHTML1.0

From: Chris Haynes <chris@harvington.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 18:48:02 -0000
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
Andrew Watt wrote:

>http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP
> Is this, broadly, the type of thing you had in mind?

Yes, and your group's input to them
(XHTM Document Profile Requirements -
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-prof-req)
 appear (at first inspection) pretty close to what I am looking for.

Is there any work on piloting or deploying this for this purpose?

I can envisage some rather 'creative' CC/PP deployment strategies
which would quickly 'encourage' the browser vendors to participate.

Chris