Re: Indicating browser support for XHTML1.0

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:59:24 EST
To: www-html@w3.org
chris@harvington.org.uk writes:

>I'm not asking this list for help with my coding - that's off topic
>and totally inappropriate for such an august forum.

I think it's a November forum at the moment. :) ... But I could be wrong.

If you feel uncomfortable asking coding questions here then you might want to
take a look at the mailing list that Simon StLaurent runs on YahooGroups.com:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/XHTML-L

> What I am attempting to do is explain to you the logic leading me to
> the conclusion that some kind of standardised version negotiation
> between source and browser is becoming necessary if there is to be a
> rapid migration to the more recent standards.

http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP/

Is this, broadly, the type of thing you had in mind?

Andrew Watt