Re: Silly question

From: Roger Harris <rh@nationalfinder.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:48:31 +0100
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Re: MARQUEE

>I don't see this tag in any of my reference books.
There is a detailed description of the syntax of the MARQUEE tag in 'HTML
Programmer's Reference,'
authors: T.A. Powell & D. Whitworth, ISBN: 0-07-882559-8 (includes version
4), page ref 183-187.
If you need help with the syntax then please contact me directly.

>Is the "Marquee" tag a real HTML tag?
Whether it is a real HTML tag or not depends upon the opinion of the HTML
Police.

Roger Harris.

<andergar@mindspring.com>