Silly question

From: andergar <andergar@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:30:25 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
I'm not sure if you are the person to contact, but if you could answer a
silly question for me, I would appreciate it.  Is the "Marquee" tag a real
HTML tag?  I'm just learning how to code and cannot find out any information
on this.  I have friends, who use Frontpage and use this tag, but I don't
see this tag in any of my reference books.  Please help me understand.

Thanks,
Steve Garlach