RE: What is shtml?

There is a setting for Apache to enable SSI - I believe if you scan the
config file, it will be commented out.

-----Original Message-----
From: www-html-request@w3.org [mailto:www-html-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of DumbsDotcomR
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 1:50
To: www-html@w3.org
Subject: RE: What is shtml?

As it's the server side, do we need to install any additional component on
the server? I know on the IIS on Windows it come in the package. How about
the other web server software?

Brgds,

_____
 "640K ought to be enough for anybody." Bill Gates, 1981
 "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
 Popular Mechanices, forcasting the relentless march of science, 1949
_____