RE: Forum

From: Carr, Jeff <Jeff.Carr@lrn.va.gov>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:33:18 -0500
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>
I agree, however some forums use both methods.  They will send out emails to
users based on the preferences that the user set up.  You can either receive
all posts to the forum, only marked threads, or receive a summary in one
email at the end of the day.  E-mail reply's to threads get added to the
thread on the forum.  Anyway, just a thought.

Thanks,

Jeff Carr