RE: XML problem

I'm not XML expert, but I know the basic ins and outs. I develop for Mozilla
in c++ (And yes for free - Micro$oft eat your heart out - oh btw, I'm
getting Linux, pffft!) but have done a little work in the XML portion of
Mozilla. I would recommend attaching the file to an email and sending it to
both:
A) This mailing list
B) The mozilla newsgroup netscape.public.mozilla.xml

Have you tried loading it in Mozilla? You can get it here:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla0.9/mozilla-win32-0.9-tal
kback.zip
If it doesn't load in Mozilla, then its not written correctly. Oh, btw -
XHTML is a language where you can't make any errors (like c++). I forgot
what the word for that is. Unlike html, you can't get away with something
like this (written in html):

Hi

which most browsers wouldn't choke over (try it).

In XHTML, that won't work.

<button>
	<image/>
</button>

is proper XHTML

<button>
	<image/>

is not.

Also, I said it is case-sensitive before. Let me extend that. Uppercase is
not allowed for tag names afaik.

Its time you try the best browser. Go back there and get Mozilla (its what
Netscape 6 is made from but newer). This is the last time I try to help if
you don't =)

And, no XML doesn't require anything special.