From: Ahmad Rana [mailto:decent_ahmad@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 3:02
To: netdemonz@yahoo.com
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Subject: RE: XML problem

Please do help me i've not solved the following problem till yet.
I'm usig IE 5.5 but it doesn't lahunch my XML (.xml) document. Please let me
know is something required to work in XML that JAVA requires JDK to work in
JAVA. I also have tried to down load "XML notepad" but I've not succeed.
Also tell me if I work in "XML notepad" Will I able to launch my "xml page"
to my IE 5.5?
Please help me.
Ahmad Umair