Re: client side includes

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:13:38 -0800
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
This hello world example is interesting, and I certainly would not have
thought to take that aproach. But the reason why an entity is the correct
thing to do is still confusing to me.

I've decided to review the html 4.01 spec, to see if I could find the use of
entities in a context I'm familiar with, but I only came out more confused,
finding that HTML and HEAD entities, but TITLE, BODY, and LINK are not. In
simple language, what is an entity, and how is its function in web markup
different from a normal element?

Daniel