webmail interface

From: brian <brian@stech.cx>
Date: 18 Feb 2001 19:48:42 -0000
To: www-html@w3.org
I'm currently working on a webmail interface to go along with a few
other scripts, and recalling MS's hotmail security holes, have been
wondering what tags/strings should be avoided.

I'm interested in keeping things sane - avoiding people putting in
meta tags, images, and mainly java[script].

What should I watch out for?  Are there any good open-source systems
that do this?

Peace
-Brian