RE: client side includes

My math is slightly different, going back to frames vs. CSI. A frameset with
three frames is quite common and is 4 files. With CSI the first page in the set
would only require 3 files. The volume of text is about the same. The second
page would require one file and 2 cashed files for CSI, one file for frames. I
cannot see this makes much of a difference, and with images the relative
importance of these differences is insignificant.

Jony