Re: CSS-P or something else

Oh how I agree! I used GoLive and ImageReady on my Macintosh to create some
pages. They look great on IE on OS X, One table cell in Netscape OS 9 isn't
aligned right even though the HTML says it is and the image on top that I
use is aligned completely different from Macintosh IE and Netscape vs.
Windows 98 IE 5.  Why can't companies at least attempt to use the same
standard so our code doesn't have to be slower or more intense trying to
figure out what browser people use?