CSS-P or something else

From: Jong Tjioe <jtjioe@saba.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:53:43 -0700
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

Hi all,

What can I use to get my pages look almost identical when viewed by the most
common browser like IE and Netscape?

I also want to have it almost identical when printed from IE and from

This would be handy for something like say "form" that resemble real form
like say application form, order-form. etc.

I want the user to be able to fill it on web, so I will use a lot of
textbox, select box.

I am not sure whether CSS-P can be used for this purpose.