Re: html as a topic (was: Government Website)

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:57:11 -0700
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
"simon timms" said:
guys html is the topic of the list.  I admit that html is slowly being
replaced but we should still see a large number of websites in html until
2010 at least.

I say:
I totally agree, simon. That one was way off-topic. However, I think that
right now, the most important aspect of the www-html list is that of trying
to help guide xhtml along, or at least getting community involvement with
it. I think that "html" is going to get a new definition, but at this point
in the game, is not quite being phased out yet! :)

Daniel