Re: 14.3.2 Specifying external style sheets - error?

Barry Kaminsky wrote:

> I noticed the quote "name the style sheet with the title attribute."
> began with a lower-case n. Did the sentence begin with "You may..."?
> Maybe it was just telling you how to name it if you choose to. "When
> a user selects a named style..." implies that naming styles isn't
> necessary. The first alone will be applied when it doesn't share a
> name--I assume.

  - To make a style sheet preferred, set the rel attribute to
    "stylesheet" and name the style sheet with the title attribute.
  - To specify an alternate style sheet, set the rel attribute to
    "alternate stylesheet" and name the style sheet with the title
    attribute.

Which brings up another question. What does this do?
  <link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" href="q.css">