Re: Re: Seprarately Bracketing Attributes

From: Barry Kaminsky <polisource@mail.hypermart.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:28:50 -0400
To: www-html@w3.org
The "attribute" that seemed to be contained in its own brackets
turned out to be a tag. The closest example I have of attributes
sometimes being bracketed as tags is </style> and <style type...>
compared with <div style...>.

If my idea was implemented, the seperately bracketed attribute would
simply apply to the previous tag. And we could eliminate the term
attribute as HTML jargon.

Bookmark the HyperMart Small Business Center. All the tools you need to
succeed!
http://www.hypermart.net/center/