multichannel content authoring

From: R <medea@freemail.it>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 19:17:42 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-html@w3.org
Hello!
I'm working on the development of value added services for heterogeneous devices, like Webclients, WAP phones, PDAs, etc. I'm studying an XML dialect that is suitable for device independent content authoring. I was wandering if XHTML suites to my needs, in particular if anybody has already developed stylesheets for the translation from XHTML to HTML, WML, VoiceXML, HDML ecc.

Thank you

Raffaella Ponzone

la tua email gratuita e per sempre su http://www.freemail.it (anche POP3)