RE: NOFRAMES

From: Gray Jonathan-AJG003C <ajg003c@email.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:18:28 +0200
To: "'3x'" <3x@planet.nl>, Richard T Taylor <richard.t.taylor@marchFIRST.com>
Cc: HTML-list <www-html@w3.org>

See the problem is IE 5 is a cuntor Microsoft have hidden IE 4 downloasd
very well and if you have a computer with IE on it chances are its been or
will be upgraded to IE 5. I myself hated it to start with as it wasnt
descriptive enough in the error messages generated...

But after a reinstall I didnt have my cds and IE5 it had to be.

I can believe those statistics especially if it is from a deveopment site.

However I have had some coding which worked in IE4 and not as well in IE5
but this was on one of the early beta releases.

Cheers