Re: NOFRAMES

From: Walter Ian Kaye <walter@natural-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 13:09:35 -0700
To: www-html@w3.org
Marco asks:
>Are their still browsers of any signifigance wich don't support frames?
>And browsers that don't support JavaScript? (apart from the
>browser-confuration of course)

Yes. iCab does not yet support JavaScript, though they're working on it.
And of course Lynx (my preferred browser) supports neither JavaScript nor
frames.

Remember: behind every browser is a human being who deserves respect.

Also, beware of gilding the lily. Just because a technology exists, does
not mean that it is always the right thing to use. Practice restraint! :)

HTH,
-Walter
 o/`  the more you know  o/`