Re: Page Break

From: Rick Myers <rick.myers@telops.gte.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:57:00 -0500
To: "Alan G. Isaac" <aisaac@american.edu>, <www-html-request@w3.org>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>
Thanks for the responses.

I too can't get it to work, so the real answer to my question was...

With the current "industry-standard" browsers (Netscrape, and Internet
Exploder), it is not built in, however, someday, someway, it will be.

(Haven't tried Mozilla, but doesn't matter, since I can't upgrade a 20,000
plus customer base to it anyways).

Thanks all.

Rick Myers

~there is no fork or knife either.
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "RCI" <robert_ingham_uk@yahoo.co.uk>, on 5/25/00 1:06 PM:

I have attempted to use the referenced constructs with IE5, and they seem
to have no effect on printed output.
--- "Alan G. Isaac" <aisaac@american.edu> wrote: > From
> ``For background information on style sheets, see the Web style
>  sheets resource page. Discussions about CSS are carried out on the
> www-style@w3.org
> which will get you to
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/page.html#page-breaks
> Alan Isaac