Page Break

From: Rick Myers <rick.myers@telops.gte.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 8:01:48 -0500
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Hello,

I think the answer to this is no, but is there anything existing today or
being planned for tomorrow that will approximate a page break?

I can take some guesses and pump out a bunch of <br> using JavaScript,
however, I would think that someone somewhere had this idea before, and has a
much more elegant solution.

I have endusers who have a grudge against trees.  They'd like to kill as many
as possible, so page breaks were requested.

Thanks in advance.

Rick

~there is no fork or knife either.