override browser default with headers

From: Ben-Nes Michael <miki@canaan.co.il>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:44:48 +0300
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi

When a user is surfing from one page to another he don't reload the
images every time unless a specific header is sent, which is good.

My problem is when a user press on a form submit button that send the
data & the user to a new page or even to the same, the Netscape/IE call
a full refresh which is bad because all the images are reloaded.

Can I send a header that will tell the netscape/IE not to do full
refresh, the only thing that should be refreshed is the html file
itself.

I reviewed rfc file but didn't got to an absolute conclusion

--
Canaan Surfing Ltd.