RE: overlapped span

                    Hello, Richard!

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Richard T Taylor wrote:

>As I look at this more I realize that you didn't set cellpadding,
>cellspacing border attributes in the table tag and align and valign tags in
>the td/tr tags.  This can also makes it very difficult for this to render
>correctly because different browsers have different defaults.

Okay, if it make things easier, border=1, padding and spacing are both zero :)

Bye.
--
We're living in a golden age.  All you need is gold.
		-- D.W. Robertson.

With best of best regards, Pawel S. Veselov (aka Black Angel) __ __(_) _ __
   Web page : http://i.am/BlackAngel | ICQ UIN : 5252265      \ V /| || '  \
               Internet e-mail : blackangel@i.am               \_/ |_||_|_|_|