RE: overlapped span

                    Hello, Richard!

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Richard T Taylor wrote:

>What are you trying to get it to do?
>
>do you want the words span to land exactly on top of one another?
>
>If you are trying to get span to land on top of one another you are going to
>have to use a style sheet to make sure that the fonts and the breaks are
>exactly the same size.

Nope, what I'm trying to figure out, how to create an algorithm for handling
this kind of 'bad html'. This code breaks the behaviour of browser, but since
both NN and MSIE failed to show it reasonably, I can't figure out how to do
it in my browser...

Thanx,
    Pawel.

Bye.
--
We're living in a golden age.  All you need is gold.
		-- D.W. Robertson.

With best of best regards, Pawel S. Veselov (aka Black Angel) __ __(_) _ __
   Web page : http://i.am/BlackAngel | ICQ UIN : 5252265      \ V /| || '  \
               Internet e-mail : blackangel@i.am               \_/ |_||_|_|_|