Table Caption Align Attribute..

From: Padmanabhan, Arun <Arun.Padmanabhan@CAI.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:13:11 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Cc: quint@w3.org
Hello,
	I am having some problems with the Table Caption ALIGN attribute in
the Structure view. When i add an ALIGN attribute to the Table CAPTION, the
vertical line below the CAPTION line is redrawn over the CAPTION line and
below the TABLE line. I have tried to modify the P file but with no success.
Is there a fix already available for this problem ? If so, could some one
please mail me the P file or an URL where i can get this fix.

Thanks
Arun