Re: ISO/IEC refs to HTML4

From: Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:40:54 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org
On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:18:35 -0600, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
wrote:

>Jan Roland Eriksson wrote:
>> I have had reason to browse through the ISO/IEC Standard for HTML4...
[...]
>>   <URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40>
>> <URL:http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html40-updates/REC-html40-19980424-errata.html>
[...]
>> Or should I see this as a link update problem at ISO/IEC?

>It's only a problem if they misunderstood what those addresses mean.

I'm pretty sure some one did. As the ISO/IEC doc works now the actual
text of it is correct but the links from that text points to HTML4.01,
ammended with the errata sheet for HTML4.

I'm not sure that was their intention :)

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
<URL:http://member.newsguy.com/%7Ejrexon/>