Re: Device upload for all platforms -- the official HTML WG position

From: Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor <roconnor@uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:54:16 -0500 (EST)
To: George Hobbs <ghobbs@onebox.com>
cc: W3C HTML <www-html@w3.org>
On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, George Hobbs wrote:

> Take a closer look at it, it is Microsoft/Intel-specific.  If
> any non-wintel browsers implement it, I would like to know how
> they parse MS object-id hex strings.

Object is for includes not uploading.

There is no NORMATIVE reference to object-id hex strings.  There are only
INFOMRATIVE examples.

How much of this crap are we going to have to put up with in this forum.

       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach