SP's spam Was: (Seperating ...)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Arjun Ray wrote:

> If it's a question of replacing "placeholders", entity references work
> just as well - besides, of course, being a standardized technique, but
> we're not supposed to mention such things - and a SGML-based program
> like sgmlnorm can do the rest.

I feel that I must point this out because it is truely great.  I used a
text editor to write my html (er sgml) how I like.  With included entites
and shortrefs and comment littered all over the place.  The by the magic
of the following command (your's may vary slightly)

spam.exe -p -x -x -momittag -mshorttag -mms %1.html > %1.spam.html

Everything becomes HTML and parsable by common browsers.

       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach