RE: [Q] META "Refresh" deprecated ?

From: Stephane Bailliez <stephane.bailliez@imediation.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:29:18 +0100
To: <www-html@w3c.org>
From: Arjun Ray [mailto:aray@q2.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 2:17 PM
To: www-html@w3c.org
Subject: RE: [Q] META "Refresh" deprecated ?
><clue>
>If I want a movie, I can download one and see it, with appropriate
>software.  Oops, let me state that again.  If **I** want.
>Not, if *you* want me to see something.  If *I* want me to see
>something.
>My browser is *mine* to use, not yours to command.
></clue>

Do not misinterpret my post please.
The intent is not to be harmful and send 4GB of movies and or silentely
trying to make you post e-mails to retrieves you address or subvert you or
whatever. Every technology has a limit that most of us don't want go over.
It must be clear that every technology can be used in a good and bad way.
History is here to remind us this fact.

--
Stephane Bailliez, Paris - France