Re: is anyone interested in XHTML?

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 06:54:13 -0800
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
Wait, there's an XHTML validator? If so, "I did not know that!"

I suppose I should check out the spec, play around with some code, and have
a nice friendly session with that validator.

My problem is that yes, I am more design-oriented, and unfortunately, poor
browser implementation of things like CSS keeps me from REALLY writing to
spec. :-(
Oh, but there will be a time... /there will be a time/.

As it is, I'm already "taking a stand" and using as many implemented
standards as possible, including PNG. I'm developing a new site, so I'll
have to play around with the specs before that site launches. :)

Daniel