Re: The <HR> tag

Thanks for the clarification.  Makes perfect sense.  Too bad Netscape 6 doesn't
handle this correctly with styles... you would think it would, considering all
of the talk about Netscape 6 having the best CSS support of all the browsers...
But that's even more off topic.

Thanks for the all the feedback.  I'll stop buggin' ya now!  :)
Peter

Christian Smith <csmith@barebones.com> on 12/26/2000 12:57:16 PM