RE: CSS

From: Rowland Shaw <Rowland.Shaw@seagatesoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:56:17 -0000
To: "'edward@platopress.co.uk'" <edward@platopress.co.uk>, www-html@w3.org, "'Johan hellqvist'" <garnetfinch@hotmail.com>
Firstly, this isn't really a HTML discussion, more suited to
www-style@w3.org (who'll then state that these lists aren't intended as a
support desk, but for discussing how to move the standards forward)

However,
Netscape 6 does support the :hover pseudo class (which is in CSS2, :link,
:visited and :active are the CSS1 pseudo classes [1]), as tested on Win32...

It's worth noting that CSS is only meant to *suggest* layout and rendering
to the client, not dictate it.

1: http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1#anchor-pseudo-classes