Re: html and dreamweaver

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@exch1.rhbnc.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:20:12 +0000
CC: sir_tuba <sir_tuba@juno.com>, www-html <www-html@w3.org>
Corporate so-called wisdom!  But in all honesty, although
I have hand-crafted HTML ever since I started in this
game, my productivity /has/ improved since using HM PRO
& DW, and the JavaScript of the latter is clearly the
result of considerable research into the nuances of the
most popular browsers...

** Phil.
--------