Re: Assistance w/charset

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000, Dan Connolly wrote:

> Nor does IE 4.0. It's a little better: it treats them the same.
> But it displays a little box (i.e. an unknown character thingy)
> in both cases.
>
> Nor does Opera 4.0. Same behaviour.

Have you checked Mozilla?  I remember a while back I think it worked.  It
even displayed my u-horn character (ư), although it did look kind of
ugly.

I'd check Mozilla myself to confirm, but I'm running OS/2, and I don't
think binaries are available for OS/2 at the momment.

       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach