RE: Scales Not (was Re: Modularization of XHTML B.3.4.2)

No, I think you're going to have to keep banging _their_ heads against the
wall until it becomes a better cyber-space for the rest of us to live in
;-)

After all, this is technology, _not_ theology...

--- Walter Ian Kaye <walter@natural-innovations.com> wrote:
> At 08:39p -0700 04/10/00, Daniel Koger didst inscribe upon an
> electronic papyrus:
> >Sounds very reminiscent of the 80 column green screen debate around
> >Apple ][ e.  Just as fruitful too.
>
> Who's debating? I was agreeing with Jan and making a statement, that's
> all.
> I have no intention of starting any kind of debate. Either people
> understand what HTML is all about, or they don't. It would indeed be
> pointless for people who understand to engage people who do not
> understand. It's like that neat saying: "For those who don't believe,
> there's no explanation possible; and for those who do believe,
> there's no explanation necessary."
>
> Sometimes I feel more protective of HTML's intent than its own inventor.
> And that is the most shocking thing of all.
>

> -Walter

=====
Computer Classics (one of a series)
Keyboard Error: press F1 to continue