RE: Doctypes, Declarations, and HTML Versions

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 JOrendorff@ixl.com wrote:

> There is something to be said for simplicity.  SGML
> minimization, for example, is a feature I don't miss.

I kinda miss minimization.  I don't know of any good cheep easy xml
editors.  Entering full end tags and start tags by hand is a pain.  On the
other hand, I'v started using spam to unminimize my minimized mark-up, and
it seems to be working nicely.

       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``And truth irreversibly destroys the meaning of its own message''
-- Anindita Dutta, ``The Paradox of Truth, the Truth of Entropy''