Re: HELP ON LAYERS PLEASE

HELP ON LAYERS PLEASESorry I can not help you, but never mind, when Netscape 5 comes out shortly (weeks) <layer> & <ilayer> will be gone. from what ZDnet tell me.

From Eric (Oh ! I have nothing to do with w3.org)
just tring to do my bit to help or not to help or something

[nts]
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MaheshKT
  To: www-html@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 6:29 PM
  Subject: HELP ON LAYERS PLEASE

  Hi,

                I have a problem in using layers( in HTML)
  when i try to hide a layer behind a layer it is possible ,
  but when i have some controls like button\textbox etc on the layer behind(hidden) ,
  only the controls are still visible..
  i want to make sure that along with other stuff even the controls are hidden.
  how can i achive this ?
  i am using <LAYER > tag in netscape 4.05

  Thanks,
  Mahesh