New Tag/Browser Plug-In

From: D.A. Schepers <schepers@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:39:22 -0500
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Hi-

I've thought up a new tag that I think would aid web document navigation. I
am interested in developing the idea further, before I submit the idea to
the forum.

I have two questions that I would appreciate any input on:

1)I would like to see how my new tag works in practice. Is there an
established way to modify a browser, or make a simpler HTML browser, to
exploit a new tag?

2)If my new tag does seem to be effective, to whom would I send the
proposal?

Thank You-
Alan Schepers
Programmer/SysAdmin