Re: XHTML

From: Neil Gulati <ngulati@scu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:59:29 +1100 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org
Please,

If anyone has a little bit of time,
I would search around except I'm flat out too,
and I sorta-hope someone has it right at the top of their brain;

can you give me some URL's/sources where I can read up on
HTML
XML
XHTML
SGML
and find out the differance and the purpose.

I really need to get into it and sort out the differance.
I can feel the world moving underneath my feet,
and I need to catch up.

Thanks for anything you can spare me, guvnor.
Desperate.
Neil.