RE: No specification for querystrings and fragment identifiers

i think 2 is how it should be,
anyhow another intersting one:
- blah.hts?userID=123456&section=5

in the previous example, netscape3 and explorer 4 will render '&sect' (no
closing ';') in the second name/value pair as the html entity '§'

you can work around thnx to the case sensitivity of entities ('&Section=')

;)
pi.