XML Parser

From: Biju Nambisan <biju@wipsys.stph.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:11:58 +0530
To: www-html@w3.org
Hi! Everyone,

   As an assignment for a client I have been asked to develop a parser
for the conversion of web requests that come in the   form of XML and
HTML...I am looking for help/interaction with people who have developed
similar kind of parsers.The tools that we are supposed to use is Lexx
and Yacc on Unix.I am supposed to parse the contents from XML,HTML
------> MML (Mobile Markup Language)..Does anyone  in the list has any
idea where the grammar rules for XML,HTML and MML can be found.

Thanks and Regards,
Biju