RE: Deal with it (was Re: uppercase vs. lower case)

Here I must agree whole Heatedly.  I do not understand why XML was not put
through the same paces as HTML, evolving over the years, or at least tested
by and large on the web before people begin integrating it with the one
language we and countless others are working day and night on perfecting.
As for the browser support I Firmly and Honestly believe that, it is in a
sense up to us to get to that place where we as developers and programmers
are satisfied that our language will go forward and simply put..."Go With
It"... Find a browser that at least gets as close to supporting our efforts
as humanly possible and say "Hey we are here, either get right or get left
behind".  I do believe that those who are developing the browsers out there
will see that continuously releasing versions which are incompatible with
the language being used on the web will put them in a position to
Re-evaluate their thinking process if not their jobs.  We have been bullied
far too long in the sense that "we the Writers of the planet"  have been
forced to comply with every whiney baby whim the mega-corps of moneygrubbers
utter.  Having spent a great deal of time in conversations with webmasters
around the globe one thing has become painfully clear.  "We" are the masses,
and we can choose to lead or follow but we cannot do both.

Have a great day...

Mykal A. Luttrell Sr.
Crane Hydro-Aire
(818) 526-2510