Re: XHTML Case Poll is online

From: Dmitry Beransky <dberansky@ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 10:58:40 -0800
To: www-html@w3.org
Do you want a poll?  Fine, here's a poll.  Just look at the participation
level in this thread.  Of hundreds of people subscribed to this list
worldwide, only three persons voiced their preferences for the choice of
letter casing (I might have missed a person or two though):

 Robert Bryan		(strongly upper case)
 Walter Ian Kaye 	(strongly upper case)
 Susan Lesch		(strongly lower case)

The other 20 or so people simply showed a mild interest in the topic.  In
fact, there is only one person, namely Walter Ian Kaye, who keeps the
thread alive.  Considering these figures, I say that the problem of upper
case vs lower case is non-existent...end of discussion...move on to more
important issues.

Regards

---
Dmitry Beransky