Re: Border attrib for framesets

From: Chin Chuan Tan <TANCC1@tekotago.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:50:37 +1200
To: <rowan@mastek.co.uk>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>

>>> "Rowan" <rowan@mastek.co.uk> 07/28/99 01:10 >>>
Hi folks,

What has now replaced the 'border' attrib in framesets for html 4.0?

I dont want borders between frames but cannot seem to fix the problem
without using the border attrib.

Regards,

Rowan

Hi,

  To set the width in pixels of frame borders within the frame set:
   BORDER="pixels"
Setting BORDER="0" will eliminates all frame borders.

But to display a frame border:
   FRAMEBORDER="0 / 1 / NO / YES"
Some browser supports NO ann YES and some browser supports O and 1, which is which I have forgottan...=)

cct