Re: signature tag

From: Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor <roconnor@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:37:26 -0400 (EDT)
To: adez <adez@21cn.com>
cc: www-html@w3.org
On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, adez wrote:

> Dear Sir./Miss.:
>         I suggest add a tag to html, then we can add a signature to an
> HTML file.

Web content can already be signed by using PICS.  See
<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-DSig-label/>.

(Note: I haven't reviewed the above document, so I can't be completely
sure that it does what you want, but believe it does.)

       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``And truth irreversibly destroys the meaning of its own message''
-- Anindita Dutta, ``The Paradox of Truth, the Truth of Entropy''