Re: this & that

From: Sue Sims <sue@css.nu>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 15:57:52 GMT
To: <www-html@w3.org>

>We Do know that this Forum is exclusively for HTML

Not for use as a 'help desk' for HTML, as the mail list summary clearly
pointed out. There are public newsgroups and other fora for that.

>....All the people who join this site are webmastres or web developers

Or authors of W3C recommendations, who are interested in disucssion
pertaining to the stated purpose of the list.

>BY the way why don't you guys start a discussion on "enhansing HTML"?

You start, perhaps by positing where potential problems lie in xhtml, or
suggestions for changes, or errors in the wording. *Those* are on topic.

>Signed:ALL MEMBERS

No, not all.

--
Sue Sims <sue@css.nu>