Re: this & that

From: Ankit Fadia <ankit@bol.net.in>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 20:41:52 +0530
To: <www-html@w3.org>, "Johannes Ewalt Koch" <koch@physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
Cc: "Alan Richmond" <alan@encyclozine.com>
Dearest Friends
We Do know that this Forum is exclusively for HTML but let me tell you
something.All the people who join this site are webmastres or web developers
and do not know just HTML.They know other things too.Now I think there is
not really so much in HTML that we can discuss on for the rest of our lives
It is not that we are discussing only other things.WE also take part in HTML
discussions.
BY the way why don't you guys start a discussion on "enhansing HTML"?
We will take part in it.
Signed:ALL MEMBERS