Re: Vbscript

From: Mukul Gandhi <mgandhi@mtcindia.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 14:31:00 -0400
To: "Ankit Fadia" <ankit@bol.net.in>
Cc: <www-html@w3.org>
Is the book "Active Server Pages unleashed" ? I also have it. Or is it one
by Wrox publications(this is also good).
Yes VBScript is a must with ASP. Nearly whole server side scripting is done
in VBScript. VBScript is also default server scripting language in IIS &
PWS. For other scripting languages u may need Server side plugins. U can
also perform client side scripting for IE in VBScript(Netscape does,nt
support it).

--Mukul Gandhi